APPLY NOW for the THIRD CALL
FOR POST-DOC CANDIDATES ONLY!
The Third Call for applications within SUNBEAM CLOSED on 12 July, 2017 at 11.00 a.m. CET
There is now no open call for applications. The application form is inactive.
- It is an open, totally online application process, no printed documents should be sent.
- Read the instructions very carefully
- Make sure you are eligible and decide which target group you belong to.
- Check the academic offers of the partner universities and decide which university you will be applying to - you can choose a maximum of two options. (Administrative staff can find available positions under the column "Academic Staff").
- Make sure that you fulfill language and other requirements of the potential hosting university. Detailed information is included in each offer.
- Collect the required documents, write motivation statement.
- Make sure the documents are in English (or are translated into English) and the motivation statement is well-written
- Create an account. You will receive a personalized link to your online application form.
- Fill out the application form. Please note that you don't need to fill it out and submit at one time. There are 3 stages: personal data, selection of the programmes and hosting university(-ies), uploading the required documents.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit the application.
- Make sure that you have received a confirmation by e-mail.
The latest date to start mobility under the third call is 31 December 2017.
ATTENTION: The Call covers post-doc mobility only!
About 10 mobilities of 6 months will be granted.
No scholarships for undergraduate, master and PhD.
No scholarships for staff.
No scholarships for full degree.
Some partner Universities might not have offered any position, for the full list of academic offers click here
IMPORTANT: Some host universities may need a pre-acceptance letter. Please make sure to check on the academic offer and contact the host institution if you have doubts.
THEMATIC FIELDS :This third call covers various disciplines with strong focus on predetermined objectives related to the four pillars of the EU Strategy for the Adriatic-Ionian Region (EUSAIR http://www.adriatic-ionian.eu):
- Blue growth
- Environmental quality
- Connecting the region
- Sustainable tourism
Priority will be given to work plans related to these fields.