APPLY NOW for the SECOND CALL
The application process was closed on 5 February 2016, 11:00 a.m. CET
- It is an open, totally online application process, no printed documents should be sent.
- Read the instructions very carefully
- Make sure you are eligible and decide which target group you belong to.
- Check the academic offers of the partner universities and decide which university you will be applying to - you can choose a maximum of two options. (Administrative staff can find available positions under the column "Academic Staff").
- Make sure that you fulfill language and other requirements of the potential hosting university. Detailed information is included in each offer.
- Collect the required documents, write motivation statement.
- Make sure the documents are in English (or are translated into English) and the motivation statement is well-written
- Create an account. You will receive a personalized link to your online application form.
- Fill out the application form. Please note that you don't need to fill it out and submit at one time. There are 3 stages: personal data, selection of the programmes and hosting university(-ies), uploading the required documents.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit the application.
- Make sure that you have received a confirmation by e-mail.
The latest date to start mobility of applicants under the second call is 31 December 2016 (undergraduates, masters, doctorates and post-docs).
Staff mobility can take place at any time within the project duration.
All mobilities must end by 14 July 2018.